Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day Before Hanukkah Party

Lately I've been irritated because I've been waking up at exactly 5 in the morning, rolling around, rubbing my feet together, tightening my muscles, squirming, and doing the fish out of water tic. I've had trouble sleeping since I was young but lately this waking up at 5 in the morning thing has been getting on my nerves. It'll usually take me over an hour for my body to calm down so I can go back to sleep which is quite annoying. So far I've tried getting some water, putting my dog in my bed, and getting up and walking around, but not much is helping. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated on this front! Also today I ran into my cousin, Kitty, at the super market. I was excited to see her there and we talked a lot about our Hanukkah party that we're having tomorrow. She was also happy for me to hear that  Speed Racer and I are officially dating. She gave me a hug and said "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!?". Lol, I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity.

I'm excited for the Hanukkah party but i've had to help out a lot in the house to help get ready for it. I have to help out even more than usual because my mom just had shoulder surgery and can't do very much. There are a lot of things I can't do because of my OCD right now such as cooking, doing dishes, doing laundry, and most types of cleaning which means I can't help out a lot. I wish I could help more but most of the time I just can't. Worst of all is that most of the time I'm too ashamed to admit that I can't do something because of OCD. Most of the time i'd rather be considered lazy or defiant than crazy or helpless. So I am just the "bad" daughter right now pretty much. My mom and dad understand I think but my brother just thinks i'm awful right now. I keep trying to think "this too shall pass". Anyway at least tomorrow I'll get to be with my cousins. Twitch will be there and it always makes me feel better when I'm not the only one ticcing.


Daily Video's:

Hospitalized for a TS diagnosis? (It only took me a 30 min Neuro visit! Took 10 years to get to the neurologist tho!) 

Another Marc Elliot Vid



Daily Links:

Exploring TS through Dance

At Random TSF Canada Documentary Project Article

At Random TSF Canada Site 

No comments:

Post a Comment