Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sometimes I am Thankful for OCD

Someone close to me made a very stupid choice last night. I can't go into much detail, but I really thought he was smarter than that. Guess everyone does things you don't expect. People have the amazing ability to hide things, and just when you think you know them so well, they do something that you would never have thought they would do. Thank god he is physically alright. I am thankful for that, but I know it could have gone the other way. It's times like this that I am actually kind of thankful to have OCD. OCD keeps me from making stupid decisions like that. Although I really hate having OCD some days, other days I realize the good things it gives me. I am an excellent student, I am precise and have the need to finish everything, and I never put myself in situations or do anything that may harm me or do any kind of damage to by body. OCD makes me careful, precise, and wary of the things around me and sometimes this can be a good thing. My boat is a little rocked from last night, but ultimately with time everything will go back to normal.

1 comment: