Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have Questions about Tourette's? Just Ask!

I want to answer your questions about Tourette's Syndrome! Are you a parent with a child who has recently been diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome? Are you a long time member of the Tourette's Syndrome community? Do you have Tourette's? Are you a medical student studying Tourette? If you are any of these, I know you have questions and want answered in a more personalized way than you can get on the internet. I promise you that wikipedia does not have your answers. I will try my best to answer any question you have to the best of my ability. I live with Tourette's every day and know more about it than I thought I would ever know! I really do want to answer any questions you may have. It will give me something else to write about on my blog and on twitter. You can comment on this post or on any other post on my blog to ask you question. You can also tweet your question to me on twitter @jspershing93 to reach me there. I promise I will get back to you and answer your questions. Also I am planning on making a facebook page for my blog and for Tourette's support purposes. I will be sure to update you all on that when I am finished making the page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment