Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Documentary is done and is up on youtube! Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome!

So I finally finished the documentary about Tourette's and uploaded it to youtube! I had quite the technology issues and had to export and re-export and upload and re-upload each part a number of times. I am just so glad that it's finally out and ready to be seen by the Tourette's community! Feel free to share it! The documentary is in 5 parts and is pretty darn long but I figured it was better to make it long than to cut people out. I promised I would e-mail them to the present of our state's TSA chapter and she already has watched them and said it was awesome! She even wants to show parts of it at the TSA meeting tomorrow if the area we are meeting in has internet capabilities which I think is very exciting! So here are the final 5 parts of the documentary! Enjoy!

 Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome (Part 1) 

 Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome (Part 2) 

 Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome (Part 3) 

 Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome (Part 4) 

 Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome (Part 5! Thank you's and credits!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment