Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Home video of Motor Tic at 4 Years Old

Hey everyone. So I just got some old home videos converted into DVD's so that I could watch them. This is a part of one of the home videos that my mom filmed when I was around 4 years old.The video doesnt actually start until around 13 seconds so jump to that part! I got frustrated with trying to open a birthday present and then pass the box onto my dad to get him to try to open it. After I pass the box to him I do a motor tic which involves holding my eyes open wide, tilting my head and body to the side, and movement of my hands/arms. It always amazes me to see a little three or four year old me ticcing! I will be uploading more videos of my tics as a young child to this page so be on the lookout for them! Feel free to comment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment