Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Jackie! Jackie's Bio for the Documentary!

Meet Jackie! She will be featured in our upcoming documentary! 

"My name is Jackie and I am 20 years old and from VA. 

I have had TS since I was in eighth grade but I wasn't diagnosed until I was 19. Some of my tics include neck stretching, eye rolling, sticking out my tongue, saying stop, please, no, and yelping.


The hardest thing about Tourette's is not having control over myself and constantly worrying about drawing attention to myself.

I love working with kids and helping people. I also love making music and doing crafts.

I want people to know that it isn't necessarily a bad thing. It is just something that makes us different. Everyone has struggles, ours are just a little different than most."






No comments:

Post a Comment