Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Tongue Tic, Starting 2012, and More Documentary Work

New tic....sticking out my tongue. Not so much fun. Gosh, I that tic was going crazy today. I've had tongue tics in the past but most of the time I would just keep my tongue in my mouth. Not this time, lol. Some days I just feel feel like why me? Today was one of those days. I just begin to feel like i'm so tired of this and and this is getting so old. I don't feel like this every day but today was one that left me feeling like this. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Some days though I think that my blog, and the thought of writing about how I feel in it, and the thought of the fact that people may be reading it is the only thing that gets me through the day on days like this. I looked at my blog roll today and this is my 4th post this new year. As I looked at it I wondered what other posts it will be filled with. I will chronicle my life with Tourette's while i'm going through my last year as a high school student, deciding on what college to attend, graduation, my summer in transition, my first day of college, my first semester of college, and all the way up to December 31st of 2012. I will blog a full year in my life for the first time. It means more to me than to anyone else I am sure. To be able to put my life out in words almost every day and look back on it is something I have never done before. A year from now I will look at this blog and know what became of 2012. It will be written and it will just be text on a blog page. It's that simple. Something strange and unusual to think about indeed.

I also started working on the final version of the documentary today. Its very rough right now and its just the first 4 minutes. Let's just put it this way, I have a lot of work to do.  And I'm still receiving videos so when I get those I will work them in! I'm excited to do it though. I think I'll be sad when i'm done with the project. I'm having so much fun with it!

Quick post. Gotta get back to homework. Oh yeah and today the NJCTS Teens4TS blog featured my documentary trailer on their blog. That was exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment