Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank goodness! A day off!

I get to stay home from school today thank goodness! All classes are canceled at my school because the whole school is going to a basketball game. I actually should be at the basketball game but because of my sensory processing disorder (another one of my associated conditions that go along with TS) I am very sensitive to loud noise and the squeaking of shoes on a basketball court. Plus if we really aren't doing anything productive my parents agree that there is really no point in going. I could be much more productive at home. So today I'm taking it easy. I slept until 9am, ate some chocolate donuts, received my last video for the documentary, and have been watching TV/ working on my documentary. After this post I will start doing homework. Also my trailer for the documentary just passed 500 views! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment