Monday, October 5, 2015

October!

Small update. Not much to report which is always a good thing when it comes to Tourette's! My tics haven't been too bad and i'm just trucking along/ trying to make the most out of my last year of college! Senior trip is next weekend which I can't believe! Going to Chicago with a group of my college friends. Should be fun. Also this week is Tourette's week in my images of disability class. I'm a little nervous/ hesitant to have the whole class viewing TS movies and discussing them, but I'm getting over my nerves because I know how cool it is to have a class of college students become educated about TS because of me smile emoticon

We may not start the TS movie tomorrow because we're finishing up presentations from last week, but I'll update you and let you know how "Tourette's week" goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment