Thursday, July 3, 2014

Things Tim Howard Could Save!

Today I was standing in line to get lunch and was doing a bunch of vocal tics and the person standing in front of me wasn't reacting a whole bunch so I thought to myself "Maybe she knows what Tourette's is because of Tim Howard. Maybe one day everyone will know what Tourette's is and people will stop staring at me in public when i'm ticcing." What a nice thought it was :) 

Also Tim Howard is becoming an internet sensation!!! #ThingsTimHowardCouldSave is trending right now and if he could save your parents divorce and the save the citizens from being eaten by Jaws, maybe just maybe he could save my sanity one of these days!!! Lol, okay maybe i'm being a bit dramatic, stares in public don't make me loose my sanity completely, but I sure would feel a lot better if people stared less often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment