Friday, October 19, 2012

My Post on TSF Canada's Blog

So, I guess it's my turn to guest blog on another blog! I have had a few people guest blog on my site, but now it's my turn! My blog post called "Implementing my Winter Strategies" about how I use strategies to help with my tics and compulsions during the winter was recently posed on The Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada's Blog! I was really excited to see this because not only does this mean that a lot more people will be reading my blog post, but also I will be helping more people as well. If you want to check out my post of TSF Canada's blog click on this link: http://tourette.ca/blogs/blog/2012/10/17/strategies-for-coping-with-tics-compulsions-in-the-winter/

I like the picture that they added! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment