Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Post about My Personal Essay

I just turned in a personal essay for my writing one class about growing up in school and in the classroom with Tourette's and its associated conditions. I was a bit nervous actually turning it in to the teacher, but my teacher sees my tics frequently in class (especially since there are only about 15 people in the class and I sit in front with my friend from my floor) and is a really cool person in general so I felt less nervous about it than I think I usually would under other circumstances. Anyway, I think I will post the essay on my blog soon (maybe sometime today) so you guys can read the full personal essay! Now the part i'm really nervous about it having it graded by the teacher...yikes! I hope she likes the essay. When we were turning them in this morning she told us she was truly excited about reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment