Wednesday, August 13, 2014

To My Amazing Camp Twitch and Shout Campers

To my amazing camp twitch and shout campers: 

I know this time of year before school can be tough. I myself am having a fair amount of anxiety about starting my Junior year of college. Tics can be rough this time of year. Remember that is normal and we're all going through it with you  

You are never alone. Even though we may not be there physically, your camp family is always with you, supporting you and sending you lots of love. As one of my campers last year said, camp lasts all year because of the memories you made at camp and the support from your fellow campers and counselors who now care about you so much.

I just wanted to let you all know that I love you, stay strong, know that I am thinking of you, and you are going to do great things this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment