Monday, January 20, 2014

Upping my Clonidine dose...not the best decision

My neurologist and I decided to up my dose of clonidine because even though it was helping me sleep, it wasn't having any effects on my tics during the day. So yesterday and today I took half of an extra dose in the morning. I am having so many side effects and I don't really understand why half more of a dose would do this to me. I'm tired, apathetic towards seemingly everything, don't want to talk to anyone or do anything, and I've been experiencing muscle pain and weakness as well as lightheaded upon standing. I am going to call tomorrow to see how I can get off of this extra dose ASAP. I'm supposed to be having fun today since today is bid day for my sorority, but instead I'm sitting by myself hoping no one tries to talk to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment