Sunday, December 2, 2012

More Tourette's Awareness Pictures!!

So lately i've been editing and making Tourette's awareness photo's for people on facebook who send in a picture of their child and a quote they would like me to use with it. These are more of the pictures I have made! I think they are pretty wonderful and I have been getting a lot of fantastic feedback! Feel free to share any of these pictures on facebook or anywhere else! Also if you want me to make one like this for you or your child simply go to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Little-Bit-Different-Tourettes-Syndrome/164459540340080?ref=hl and send me a message that includes a picture of you or your child and a quote you would like me to use with it and I will make an awareness picture for you! Hope you enjoy the ones I have made :)














No comments:

Post a Comment