Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tic Log 12/8/13

12/8: Study Sunday. Studied for my archaeology test and helped make candy grams with a friend and her boy friend for my sorority.

Night before: Came home from semi formal at 12:00. Took a shower. Took meds around 1:00. Asleep very very quickly because I was sooooo tired from semi formal which gave me a headache from the loud music.

Morning: Not many tics (Mild tics)

Afternoon: (Mild tics)

Evening: Vocal tics and hitting tics triggered by studying with friends. Yes, I know it's kind of a bummer being with my friends triggers my tics. It's okay though. I'm used to it and it doesn't make me spend any less time with them. They understand my tics and I feel comfortable ticcing around them. They just ignore my tics and treat them as normal.  (Moderate tics)

No comments:

Post a Comment