Sunday, December 1, 2013

Developmental Psychology- The Baby Logs of A Now 20 Year Old with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Tourette's Syndrome, OCD, and Sensory Processing Disorder)

Hey everyone! So as you guys may or may not know, I'm a Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology major in college and I am particularly fascinated with Developmental Psychology and Neuro-Developmental Disorders. Yesterday I found something that fascinated the Neuropscyhologist in me! Two of my own day to day baby logs written by different babysitters. Knowing that I was born with the genes for Tourette's Syndrome, OCD, Sensory Processing Disorder, these baby logs and the patterns they show about the development of a child with these disorders is fascinating to me. So I have decided that I am going to type up the logs that mention anything about my behavior for my own future professional reference and for anyone else (psychologists, parents, researchers, etc) who may be interested in the development of children with neurodevelopmental disorders. Stay tuned shortly for the first baby log posts! In addition to the original baby log notes that were taken, I am also going to type up my own commentary on it based on developmental psychologist and the normal vs abnormal development of a child

No comments:

Post a Comment