Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Jeffrey! Jeffrey's Bio for the Documentary!

Meet Jeffrey! Jeffery and many others will be featured in our upcoming Tourette's Documentary. 

"Hello my name is Jeffrey Spaargaren. I am 12 years old. I live with my mom, dad, sister and uncle in Romeoville, Illinois. I am in middle school. I have been informing kids since 3rd grade about Tourette Syndrome.

I was dianosed with Tourettes at the age of 6. I have many tics, such as head jerking, 

chest punching and completely freezing in the middle of a sentence, holding my breath, and squeezing my face muscles.

The hardest part about having Tourettes Syndrome is getting no sleep an then having to go to school, the less I sleep the more I act up in school. It makes it very hard to pay attention.

Since I was diagnosed with Tourettes Syndrome I personally think I have become braver and more edjucated. I like to play and wacth sports. Like basketball, baseball, hockey and more. I also like drawing. every time I draw I forget I ever had Tourettes.






No comments:

Post a Comment