Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Jayden! Jayden's Bio for the Documentary!

Meet Jayden! He will be featured in our upcoming documentary! 

"Hi, my name is Jayden. I am 7 years old and I live in Kingman, AZ.

I just turned 6 when I started a shoulder shrugging tic that worried my mom. After some investigation and learning about TS, she realized I had other tics, such as throat clearing and eye blinking, previously shrugged off as quirks since about age 4. I wasn't officia

lly diagnosed until April of 2012.

Sometimes some of my tics can interfere with daily activities, which can be frustrating.

My parents and doctors think I'm really smart, even advanced. All I know is I love to read just about anything. I also enjoy drawing and building.

I think people should learn about TS so they know they shouldn't laugh at somebody when they're doing their tics, or call them names, like crazy."






No comments:

Post a Comment