Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Colton! Colton's Bio for the Documentary!

Meet Colton! He will be featured in our upcoming Tourette's documentary. 

"My name is Colton Semonasky. I am 10 years old.
I live in Leesburg, Florida.

I have had Tourette Syndrome for 1 1/2 years.

Some of my tics include yelling out No, shaking my head fast, and full upper body (sometimes full body) tics where my arms and face go stiff.

I feel the hardest part of living with TS is how everyone stares at me and going to school and to focus because I yell out a lot.

One of my strengths is making friends. I like to hunt, fish, and ride four wheelers.

I think other people should know that we can not help it that we tic and it is hard when people stare at you. It is hard to live with Tourettes.






No comments:

Post a Comment