Friday, December 30, 2011

Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome Documentary Trailer

So I spent pretty much all day yesterday making a trailer for the documentary that i'm making. I think it turned out pretty well! It took me a while to figure out the audio mixing which can get pretty complicated but it worked in the end and I was really excited with how well it turned out! I've been making my video's with adobe premiere elements and it's a pretty good video editing software in my opinion besides its few kinks that need to be worked out such as slowness and its tendency to crash. Good thing I save like every few minutes! Otherwise I could lose lots of work.  I think this is going to be a lot bigger than I originally expected because I'm getting multiple videos and messages daily from people who want to be a part of the documentary. Anyway so far I have about 7 videos that are finished and ready for the project already and I have heard from countless other people with TS who are in the process of making their own videos now. One of the things I'm most excited about is that Jess Thom, AKA Tourettes Hero e-mailed me today to let me know that she would be happy to make a video for documentary and be part of it! I cannot tell you how much his totally made my day! I'm so excited to get more videos and to get started on the documentary. Anyway here's the trailer that I made yesterday and Jess Thom's video from UK televison!


Tourette's Syndrome Awareness Documentary Trailer 



Jess Thom on British Television 

No comments:

Post a Comment