Monday, January 16, 2012

My Weighted Blanket is Coming!

Quick post for tonight! I got an e-mail a few days ago saying that my weighted blanket that I ordered from SensaCalm has been shipped and will be here on the 17th. Guess what!?!?! The 17th is tomorrow! I can't wait for my new blanket to come and I am really hoping that it will decrease my tics at night. I am fed up with not being able to stop ticcing and settle down for bed and I am really hoping that the weighted blanket will make a difference for me. Anyway we'll see if it actually does come tomorrow. Those UPS people can be deceiving sometimes. But I sure hope it does come tomorrow! I have been waiting for some relief from tics at night for a long time and have been waiting for the blanket since winter break! It's supposed to be pink too. Pink is one of my favorite colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment