Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interview with Neurologist

Got a lot of great video footage for my documentary today! I interviewed a MD/ Neurologist who studies Tourette's. He was great! A very nice guy and he seemed to be enjoying telling me about TS and about all his research on it! The other researcher who I was supposed to interview was sick today so I will have to reschedule with her. The documentary is getting so close to being done! I can't wait! Just e-mailed my older cousin who is 22 to see if he could record some music for the documentary. He studies music in college and is a very talented guitar player! He also has some form of OCD/Tourette mix. Hopefully he will be able to record some music for the documentary! I think it would be great. Neck hurts a lot today from ticcing.....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment