Thursday, August 15, 2013

Response from My RA :)

For those of you who read the message I sent to my RA about my Tourette's, I just wanted to let you know that she responded and was great about it! She was glad I told her about my Tourette's and at the same time didn't seem scared or off put by it at all in her message. Here is the message she sent me back: 

"It sounds like you've had an awesome summer!! It's really cool that you're so involved! You'll learn a lot about me over the next year but a little sneak preview: I'm a psych and bio double major, studying premed. I have a kitten named pepper who I'm obsessed with (I'm a real life cat lady) My favorite food is also sushi!! And I'm currently at camp for RA training haha so I apologize if my message seems short.

Anyways, thanks so much for letting me know about all of this. We had a few speakers come to my high school to talk about the subject so I know a little bit and I appreciate everything you've told me as well. I really can't see any issues arising on the floor but definitely know that I'm someone you can come to to discuss if anything does come up. If there's anything you need, please feel free to reach out to me! Have an amazing last few weeks of summer and can't wait to meet you soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment