Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Missing Camp Twitch and Shout Today :(

Missing all my campers and fellow counselors from camp twitch and shout today! Today was the first day I could even bring myself to watch the videos I took at camp. Watching them any sooner would have been too much for my post camp depression (PCD). Every year after camp I miss my girls and fellow counselors all too much after camp. This year was a bit less of an emotional roller coaster ride compared to last year, but my PCD was still strong for a little while. Thank you everyone at camp twitch and shout for all you do to make that week so amazing for so many kids. Missing you all and a special shout out to my amazing campers (you know who you are!) Stay strong, know that I am thinking of you, and good luck with starting school. I know you all will do great things this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment