Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Exercising for Anxiety/OCD treatment.

Today I started my exercise routine that is part of my treatment for my OCD and anxiety! 30 minutes of Cardio a day! at least 3 days a week at the gym and the rest running outside/inside or 30 minutes of cardio in my room. It felt really good to finally be getting started with it because truthfully I have been putting it off for a long time just because it's an extra thing to have on my plate and i'm already so busy in college! Well today I put it on my plate with everything else and I'm going to keep it up! It felt really good to get it done and feel like I accomplished something that I know is good for me. I will let you guys know how it goes and how it affects my anxiety when I get in a more regular routine with it :)

1 comment:

  1. Anxiety disorder is an umbrella term that covers several different forms of a type of common psychiatric disorder characterized by excessive rumination, worrying, uneasiness, apprehension and fear about future uncertainties either based on real or imagined events, which may affect both physical and psychological health.

    http://www.solutiontherapiesonline.com/

    ReplyDelete