Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fighting OCD and Sending in my Application to Camp Twitch and Shout


I am so proud of myself! I just did something (which I am not going to get into the details of) that my OCD would have made it impossible for me to last year. It was really hard for me, and I had to do rituals around it, but that doesn’t matter! What matters to me is that I did it!
The thing that really gave me the courage and strength to fight back against OCD was the thought of being a counselor at Camp Twitch and Shout this summer. I just kept thinking that this is something that I need to do in order to be a counselor there and that I would be almost anything (even fight back against OCD) if Camp Twitch and Shout is my reward in the end. :D
And now … I’m all done with my Camp Twitch and Shout counselor application!!!! I’m so excited! I’m going to mail it today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment