Monday, January 6, 2014

Small Update about the Camp Twitch and Shout Counselor Reunion Weekend

Sorry about the slight absence from my blog and facebook page! I have been in South Carolina for the camp twitch and shout counselor reunion! I'm flying back home tonight. I will write more about my amazing time later! I had so much fun seeing my fellow twitch and shout counselors for the weekend. Now i'm staying with my co-counselor from last year due to the cancellation of my flight last night and we have been having a great time. Luckily she is here for me and has been amazing enough to open up her department to me. She says its no trouble at all and is actually glad my flight got canceled because we to to spend an extra day together. She is so sweet! Okay time to catch up with blog posts, facebook posts, etc! 

No comments:

Post a Comment