Thursday, November 14, 2013

Meeting My First Person with TS Continued....

Well the girl I met on campus who also has TS didn't messae me back. I don't think she will which is a little disappointing just because it would have been really neat to get to know her better. She seems like a really neat person, but I just don't think she is interested in getting to know me better right now. Oh well. I have my camp family and my cousin and that's more than enough for me. I will see my camp friends very soon! In less than two months which is so exciting! To know that they are here for me is always the best :) and to know that I will have an amazing time at camp next year too with my cousin there as well is something I am really looking forward too! 

 Maybe sometime the girl I met on campus will talk more with me later or maybe we somehow will get to know each other better, maybe she just needs to think about it for a little while. I don't know what she's thinking or why she isn't wanting to be open/ why she doesn't want to respond to my message, but I am going to try to let it go, which is hard because of my OCD but I am really going to try to. I have people in my life who love and care about me, I have amazing friends who care about me too. I just have to think about them and things will be alright :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment