Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tourette's Syndrome Awareness Month!

Well it's officially Tourette's Syndrome awareness month! Well it's actually already the third day. I can't believe I haven't blogged about it yet! I love all the awareness being spread, all the videos being made, and all the Tourette's activity out there going on. This is the second Tourette's Syndrome awareness month that I have celebrated since my diagnosis and during this month I am proud to say I have Tourette's! Some people on youtube are even making Tourette's awareness videos every day of the month. The only thing that could make me happier at this point would be if my "Tourette's Tics Me Off" wristband that I ordered actually came in the mail! I have been waiting for it to come for like months...I guess that's what happens when you don't order it from a specific company but rather though a mutual friend. Hopefully it will come soon. I e-mailed the person sending it to me just the other week and she said she would get it in the mail as soon as she can. So there's not much more to say really...but I am going to include the videos that have been made so far in honor of Tourette's Syndrome awareness month! The first one is one that I made and the rest were made by others with Tourette's. There are plenty more Tourette's Awareness videos out there and there will be plenty more to come in the next month, so be on the lookout for all sorts of new Tourette's Awareness videos!!








No comments:

Post a Comment