Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I love my friends!

One of my friends asked me what the blue tape on my fingers was about and when I told him he was great about it! He asked me some questions and since he is one of my close friends he knows I don't mind talking about it. A few minutes ago I got fed up with having to deal with the tape on my hands because I was typing something up for a class and it was making the typing very hard! and since I am just in the room doing homework with the same friend I figured it would be okay. I made a comment to him that the tape was making it hard to type so I was going to take them off and he told me that was fine and that he wouldn't mind at all if I flipped him off. Understanding friends are the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a like button on this! I want to click "like" on this post so badly. I love understanding friends.

    ReplyDelete