Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Ariella! Ariella's Bio for the Documentary!

Meet Ariella! She will be featured in our upcoming documentary.

"Hi! My name is Ariella Grodzinsky and I am 17 years old. I live in Baltimore Maryland.

I was diagnosed with tourettes when I was 8 years old. Some of my tics are neck cracking, hand shaking, knuckle cracking, occasionally cursing, kicking, squeaking, grimacing, and I have echoalia.


The hardest part of having TS for me has always been the staring. People like to stare at what they don't understand so there is always a lot of people watching me wherever I go.

I love computer programming. I know HTML, Visual Basic, C++, C#, XNA, Java, and RobotC. I got 2nd place in a state programming competition last year and went to Nationals.

TS is never on its own, there is always several comorbids that come with it. In addition to Tourettes, I also have OCD, SPD, Aspergers, ADD, Depression, and Anxiety."





No comments:

Post a Comment